Today we share How to Downgrade Nextbit Robin from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. Recently Nougat 7.0 update for Nextbit Robin was rolled out for some region, and the update is quite stable. But If you update your phone but don’t like the update for any reason, then you can easily revert to a lower version (Android Marshmallow). It is an officially way to downgrade your Nextbit Robin to Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Check below guide to Downgrade Nextbit Robin from Android Nougat to Marshmallow 6.0.
Stable Nougat version of Nextbit Robin is available for download and many users already updated their phone to nougat. But many device owners are still not happy with the Android 7.0 Nougat update for various reasons. If you are one of the users and would like to revert Nextbit Robin to the Marshmallow version, then you are in the right place here we share the method to Downgrade Nextbit Robin to Marshmallow from Nougat.
You must have your bootloader unlocked for this to work.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
The following process is not tested by me but reported by many users that it works well
It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Requirement to Downgrade Nextbit Robin to Marshmallow
How to Downgrade Nextbit Robin from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3) Download Marshmallow Factory image for Nextbit Robin from above and extract it.
4) Now Plug your device into your PC and boot your device into Fastboot mode (Power + Volume Down).
5) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Type flash-all.bat and press Enter. Your phone will flash all the necessary files
7) Reboot and Done.
This is the easiest way to Downgrade Nextbit Robin from Android Nougat to Marshmallow Manually. If you have any questions, comment below.