OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T is now available for download. Stable Nougat update OnePlus 3/3T was rolled out recently, and now they release OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T which upgrade the device to latest Android 7.1.1 and bring bunch of new features. The update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” and you will receive the OTA if you are on previous Open Beta build else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. After flashing OxygenOS Open Beta 4 on OnePlus 3T and OxygenOS Open Beta 13 on OnePlus 3 you will continue getting the OTA. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T from below and flash it manually.
Recently OnePlus released the stable OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3/3T, but if you want early access to new features, then you must try Android 7.1.1 for OnePlus 3/3T. OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T update added New and Redesigned launcher, App drawer, added notification denoising, gaming DND mode, automatic night mode, secure box for file encryption and added quick pay option for India. Also the update optimize many apps and fixes general bugs. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version, then download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 13.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 13/4
- All new launcher, added support for shortcuts on 7.1.1
- Redesigned app drawer
- Redesigned UI for launcher settings
- Added status bar icon option to display real time network speed
- Added Notification Denoising
- Added Gaming Do Not Disturb mode
- Added automatic Night Mode
- Added Secure Box for file encryption
- Optimized touch latency
- Optimized camera EIS for videos
- Improved contacts management with linking and merge functions
- Added quick pay option for India
- Bug fixes and general improvements
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3/3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta on OnePlus 3/3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3) Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3T or OxygenOS Open Beta 13 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5) Choose Install from USB
6) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
7) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
8) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9) Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
So Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 3T and flash it on your device. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.