Galaxy S7/Edge Nougat Beta 6 ROM Feature
- Based on Samsung beta android 7.0 – G935FXXU1ZPLN Beta Firmware!
- Encrypted S7 Flat / S7 Edge kernel included
- Latest ZPLN bootloader/modem S7 Flat / S7 Edge included (automatic flash only when detected G9350F or G935F no risk of brick)
- Removed 100% Knox and Fota Client
- Rooted by SuperSU v2.79 (system-less modded by me)
- Busyboxed v1.25.1
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F/FD). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7
Download Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 6 firmware
- Download Beta 6 G935FXXU1ZPLN for Galaxy S7 Edge – Download
- OTA Fix for Galaxy S7 Edge – Download
Download Galaxy S7 Nougat Beta 6 firmware
- Download Beta 6 G935FXXU1ZPLN for Galaxy S7 – Download
- OTA Fix for Galaxy S7 – Download
How to Install Stock Nougat Beta 6 on Galaxy S7 Edge
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the Galaxy s7/edge Nougat ROM and OTA fix file from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the OTA fix file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge via TWRP Recovery. If you have any questions comment below.